The response to the AFRICA PORTFOLIO SURVEY was fantastic. We continue to compile data from the survey and you can download the information we’ve received so far.
We will continue to provide you with information and collaborating opportunities as we collect more information. If you have not taken the survey and want to do so, click here. Join us as we continue to build a stronger network, so that you can connect more effectively with each other.
Download Information about the KFLA Africa Network:
» Directory of North American Fellows with African Portfolios
» Directory of Fellows Living & Working in Africa
Is your information up-to-date? Send an email to email@example.com if you have an update.
Ms. Kathy Bonk (KNFP-09) Work Description: Working with the Ford Foundation and other donors on ending child marriage in Nigeria and Egypt.
- Dr. Margrit Von Braun (KNFP-13) Work Description: Environmental remediation of mining related wastes; reducing human health impacts in Nigeria and Senegal.
- Dr. Michele Barry (KNFP-08) Work Description: Medical capacity building—teaching in Zimbabwe with several research projects as well as reopening a hospital in Liberia-TB work in South Africa
- Dr. Sittelnafar Badi (KIFP/FS) Work Description: Raising women’s awareness and peacebuilding in Sudan.
- Mr. Steve Moss (KNLP-16) Work Description: Public Finance consulting for the U.S. Treasury Department, developing several enterprises, includes solar power generation, high technology services and food processing in Niger, Rwanda and Senegal.
- Ms. Claudia Santiago Gonzalez (KPFL-01) Work Description: “Programa de fortalecimiento de liderazgo social” (Program to enhance social leadership with people with disabilities in Mozambique)
- Ms. Carolina Cardona (KNFP-15) Work Description: Country Director for Peace Corps Togo. Manage staff that support Peace Corps volunteers.
- Dr. Betty Overton (KNFP-09) Work Description: Teaching at Hope University in Burundi— teaching college students to be involved in community projects.