In 2012, if you had a Latin American Portfolio, you let us know through the survey that we emailed to the entire network. You can now download the directories of information we’ve received so far from fellows with Portfolios in Latin American and the Caribbean.
In 2012, if you had a Latin American Portfolio, you let us know through the survey that we emailed to the entire network. You can now download the directories of information we’ve received so far from fellows with Portfolios in Latin American and the Caribbean. If you didn’t have the opportunity to take the survey–you still can by clicking here.
Download Information about the KFLA Network in Latin America and the Caribbean:
Is your information up-to-date? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an update.
- Dr. Jay McAuliffe (KILP-01) Work Description: Works at the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention, where he has the responsibility for overseeing CDC’s collaborations in the Americas.
- Mr. Reginald Morrow (KNFP-11) Work Description: Working on development and construction of housing in Jamaica, Virgin Islands and the Bahamas.
- Dr. Yamir Salabarría-Peña (Health Fellow & Scholar) Work Description: Lead for Monitoring and Evaluation Strategic Planning at CDC-Division of Global HIV/AIDS. Has been providing Technical Assistance and mentoring on program evaluation to the national program staff and members of civil society from the Dominican Republic, Panama, Honduras, Nicaragua and Guatemala.
- Dr. Carol Kramer-LeBlanc (KNFP-11) Board member for the Tropical Agricultural Research and Higher Education Center headquartered in Turialba, Costa Rica, which provides services throughout the Central American region including Haiti.
- Dr. Steve Gliessman (KNFP-06) es el co-fundador,juntamente con su esposa, de la ONG Community Agroecology Network (CAN) y, un agroecologo que ha trabajado en Mexico y America Central hace 40 anos. (He is the co founder along with his wife of the nonprofit Community Agroecology Network (CAN) and is a agro ecologist who has worked in Mexico and Central America for almost 40 years)
- Mr. Charles Grice (KNFP-10) Work Description: Director of CRI Consulting Services is advising the government of Brazil on banking issues.
- Dr. Eva Moya (KNFP-13) Work Description: Cross border health which includes expertise in health diplomacy , migrant community health education , women’s and migration issues and U.S. Mexican border studies on tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS .